This annual summit consistently attracts key decision-makers across various sectors. It has an outstanding reputation in the automotive sensors and electronics community for mapping out the latest emerging technologies and bringing the much-appreciated networking opportunities.
Join the ongoing debate of automotive sensors and electronics, enriching modern driver experience.
KEY PRACTICAL LEARNING POINTS
- Practical and future insights on sensorisation of Automotive
- Mature manufacturing and process developments for auto sensors and electronics
- Novel approaches to enhance cost and quality efficiency of sensing platforms for autonomous and electric vehicles
- Emerging applications of sensors and electronics to enrich vehicle performance and driver experience
- New technologies and practices to maintain increasing complexity, while bringing next level of sensing, functionality and quality to these areas: Intelligence / Reliability / Cleanliness / Fuel consumption / Convenience and comfort / Motion, acceleration, light and pressure
- Compliant integration of emerging developments to advance the evolution of ensors and electronics in: AI and blockchain / Connectivity and digitalisation / Navigation / Radar, LiDAR and camera / ADAS and automated self-driving / Electromobility / Green and thermal solutions / Multifunctional bio- and nano-materials / Privacy and security / Safety / Diagnostics, testing, simulation and verification