Financial rules of H2020 and HEU – Personnel cost calculation (live presentation)
- How to turn the salary costs into an eligible hourly rate?
- Which one should you choose?
- Additional remuneration or bonuses?
- Employees or consultants?
- What’s the difference between financial year-, and monthly-based calculation?
- How will this affect the daily rate calculation in HEU?
- Which one should you choose? Additional remuneration or bonuses? Employees or consultants?
- Project-based remuneration schemes in HEU?
- Financial rules of H2020 and HEU – Third parties, subcontractors, other direct costs (live presentation)
Financial rules of H2020 and HEU – Third parties, subcontractors, other direct costs (live presentation)
- Third party articles – why, there are more than one?
- Resource needed or service outsourced?
- Subcontractors or Linked third parties?
- Which one should be foreseen? Which one would your office prefer?
- Travel costs – for employees and for other – is there a difference?
- Equipment and other assets – how to calculate your facility costs efficiently?
- Other goods and services – what’s in here?
- How about internal cost transfers and charges? Are they eligible?
- How will internal invoicing be accepted in HEU?
- Funding rates, receipts, CFS rules and payments – learn them all!
- Guarantee Fund in H2020 and Mutual Insurance Mechanism in HEU
Virtual exercise on cost reporting to Horizon 2020/Horizon Europe projects, and experience the importance of the grey zones. The full documentation of a virtual project, including timesheets, payrolls, invoices and bills, travel notes and asset expenses will be available online – you will learn the rules while doing the
Second day: Solution to the exercise
o Personnel costs calculation for employees and consultants
o Subcontracting or other service – how to trick with them?
o Travel costs calculations, equipment and other costs – are they always direct costs?