Topics of discussion:
From idea to HEU proposal – A hands-on approach
- How to turn your novel idea into a winning concept
- What is new in Horizon Europe?
Excellence and Implementation – practical tips
- Proposal writing section-by-section – Examples, tips and templates from section 1.1. until 5.2 of the Part B of the proposal
- Objectives – SOTA – Consortium - Budget
Section 1.4 and 2.1 – Ambition and Expected Impact
- What innovation can we describe and how?
- Examples of different approaches to addressing the “Expected Impact” of your proposals, lessons learned from evaluations
Section 2.2 – Measures to maximise impact
- How to identify and select the best exploitation, IP and innovation strategy to maximise the potential impact of your Horizon Europe project
- How to tailor an effective dissemination and communication plan to maximise the potential impact of your Horizon Europe project
More information and detailed agenda of the course is available at our website at www.europamediatrainings.com