The Series consists of 3 parts, delivered in 3 days, ;On each day, the webinar starts at CET and the duration is 120 minutes each.
Day1 (9 February 2021): Essentials of the Financial Rules in H2020 and Horizon Europe
- Budgeting and planning: Why it is the most crucial part?
- What is a cost reimbursement? What is lump sum financing?
- Actual costs and unit costs? Which one should I choose?
- What makes any cost eligible? How to make them eligible?
- Linking a cost to the project? What makes them direct costs?
- Can I report indirect costs? If not, why not?
Day2 (10 February 2021): Personnel Cost calculation in H2020 and Horizon Europe
- Who and when can be charged to the project?
- Actual or unit-based personnel costs calculation – so what?
- Identifying eligible salary costs
- Calculation routes – monthly or yearly?
- Daily rate calculation in HEU?
- Productive hours – should I accept 1720?
- Freelancers and temporary employees
- Secondment – what is the added value?
- What makes a timesheet bulletproof?
- Project-based remuneration schemes in HEU?
Day3 (11 February 2021): Third-parties, Subcontrators and other direct costs in H2020 and Horizon Europe
- Third party articles – why, there are more than one?
- Resource needed or service outsourced?
- Subcontractors or Linked third parties?
- Which one should be foreseen? Which one would your office prefer?
- Travel costs – for employees and for other – is there a difference?
- Equipment and other assets – how to calculate your facility costs efficiently?
- Other goods and services – what’s in here?
- How about internal cost transfers and charges? Are they eligible?
- How will internal invoicing be accepted in HEU?
- Funding rates, receipts, CFS rules and payments – learn them all!
- Guarantee Fund in H2020 and Mutual Insurance Mechanism in HEU