SMi is proud to present the 13th Annual Pre-Filled Syringes Conference in London on 13th and 14th January 2021.
The pre-filled syringes industry is growing at an exponential rate. With increasing demand for self-administration, a rise in biologics, large-volume delivery and the delayed EU MDR at the forefront of the field, SMi’s 13th annual event will bring you the key insights you need to grow and enhance your pre-filled syringes portfolio and discover what the future holds for the PFS and combination products industry.
Topics of discussion will include the latest updates on the EU MDR and Article 117, advances in novel drug products and biologics, parenteral packaging for pre-filled syringes, innovations in device design and platforms for combination products, lifecycle management and much more…
The two-day agenda offers you peer-to-peer networking with Global Product Managers, Senior PFS Engineers, Device Testing Managers, Heads of Late-Stage PFS Development and many more.
As Europe’s first Pre-Filled Syringes Conference of 2021, this event is not to be missed. We look forward to welcoming you to the conference in January.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING:
View the full agenda and speaker line-up online: ;
Plus, pre-conference workshops will be taking place on 12th January in London:
Workshop A: Digital Health – What are the real-world opportunities and potential barriers to adoption?
Workshop Leader: Andrew Dundon, Founder, PharMechceutics Ltd
Workshop B: Challenges and Drivers for Development of Long Acting Injectables
Workshop Leader: Joël Richard, Chief Development Officer, MedinCell
Registrations can be made on the event website at: ;
Chairs for 2020:
• Bjørg Kaae Hunter, Department Manager, RA CMC & Device; RA NextGen Drug-Device,
• Alphons Fakler, Head Medical Device Risk Management, Novartis
• Brian Holly, Head of Human Factors, Devices Centre of Excellence, Pfizer
• Daniel Latham, Head Device Development & LCM, Novartis
• Rene Holm, Head and Scientifi c Director, Drug Product Development, Liquids and Parenterals, Janssen
• Stefano Martini, Responsible for Special Programs, Medical Devices Development, Sanofi
• Sarah Tang, Regulatory Affairs Manager, Devices Division, MHRA
• Abha Raveau violette, Device Manager, AstraZeneca
• Vikas Jaitely, Director, Global Regulatory Affairs Transitional Medicine and Devices, Merck
• Julia Frese, Director, TÜV SÜD
• Clemens Günther, Director, Senior Expert Nonclinical Safety, Bayer
• Jonathan Sutch, Technical Specialist, BSI
Additional Contact Info:
T: +44 (0)20 7827 6088
Follow us: @SMiPharm #PFSSMi
13 Jan 2021 @ 08:30 am
14 Jan 2021 @ 08:31 am
Duration: 1 days
Copthorne Tara Hotel, Central London, UK
1 Scarsdale Place