The EU-funded security project VICTORIA organises its International Virtual Conference from 16 to 18 November 2020. The aim of the research project, which started in May 2017, is to enhance the investigations of Law Enforcement Agencies (LEAs) following crimes and terrorist acts through improved video analytic tools.
To this end, the VICTORIA partners have developed an open, ethical, and legally compliant Video Analysis Platform (VAP) prototype which shall accelerate video analysis tasks while providing reliable />
During the three-day conference, the VICTORIA consortium will present the project outputs after three years of intense research, including:
• A live demonstration of the VICTORIA Video Analysis Platform (VAP) along with the algorithms developed during the life of the project
• Highlights from the field trials of the VAP at LEA premises and a feedback round with LEAs on their experience with the tool
• A presentation of the technical challenges faced, with a special focus on video and audio data generation
• An introduction to the VICTORIA Video Analysis for Investigations (VAFI) community
• An open discussion on video analysis in the framework of EU norms & regulations
Parallel to the programme and upon registration, sessions will be organised by VICTORIA partners to individually demonstrate the VAP to LEAs. Additionally, coordinators of related H2020 security projects will have the opportunity present their project results and developed tools.
16 Nov 2020 @ 12:00 am
18 Nov 2020 @ 12:01 am
Duration: 2 days