Master the critical success factors of a commercial drug launch: Selecting the right launch type – A structured roadmap – The critical market insights you need to gain in pre-launch phases – Identifying leverage points along the patient journey – Defining and prioritising customer segments - Designing the most effective omni-channel strategy and plan.
By attending this course you will learn;
- A comprehensive overview of the launch process: From discovery/development up to maturity.
- A structured roadmap with detailed steps to plan your full cross-functional launch process.
- The 4 launch types: Selecting the right launch strategy based on your brand’s profile.
- The market and customer insights that are crucial for defining the launch strategy and plan.
- How to use the patient journey and leverage points to define and prioritise customer segments.
- How to design an omni-channel launch strategy to engage with the right key stakeholders.
- How to organise internally in order to be optimally prepared for launch.
- Best practices drawn from real-world examples of successful and failed launches.