This 2-day training course is built 100% on project experience and real-life examples. Our lecturers and workshop leaders are flesh-and-bone financial managers and administrators, whose daily work is to prepare financial reports and control budgets, manage project spendings and assist our project partners in their financial management. Their projects were recently subject of an EC audit.
Experience Europa Media's unique "learning-by-doing" approach - presentations in the morning, then use your newly-acquired knowledge during the workshops designed for the particular topics:
- FP7 & Horizon 2020 Financial Rules: Introducing the financial rules from the very basics to the most advanced issues using a practical, real-life approach.
- Workshop: Financial Management and Reporting: Discover the well-known and utterly unique workshop of Europa Media. Participants will receive a package consisting of virtual timesheets and salary slips, invoices and contracts, per-diem certificates and mission reports. They will then have to calculate eligible costs and submit a FORM C.
- EC Audits: Participants will be birefed on the EC financial audit process. Financial rules and bottlenecks, tricks and mistakes to focus on will be introduced.
- Workshop: EC Audits You will become an auditor for a day! Participants in small groups will perform a financial audit based on the documentation provided by us.
- Learn everything about the financial rules of FP7 and H2020
- Find out what is new, what has changed and how to get the most out of your budget.
- Participate in Europa Media's well-known Financial Reporting and EC Audit workshops and prepare your Form C and simulate a real-life audit.
- Discover the mistakes you made during the workshops and find out how to avoid making them again. - Network and exchange experiences with leading universities, research institutions and companies from around the EU and beyond.
22 Sep 2016 @ 09:00 am
23 Sep 2016 @ 04:30 pm
Duration: 1 days, 7 hours
Grand Hotel Mercure Biedermeier Wien
Europa Media Trainings Ltd