22-23 May, 2012
Developing Large Scale North African Solar Markets
The 3rd Annual Solar Maghreb congress returns to Casablanca for 2012. With lots having happened in the international solar markets and the regional political stage since the 2011 meeting, the 2012 congress has much to report.
“Well organized conference with high quality content”
- Amman Chamber of Commerce
With preparations well underway, the most established congress to focus exclusively on the North African solar markets will once again feature an unparalleled speaker line up of government representatives, investors, CEOs and Directors of the world’s top CSP, PV and CPV companies as well as key regional industrial groups helping to advance the North African large scale solar markets.
Exciting Developments for 2012!
- The results of MASEN’s first solar tender and the bidding process and players for the next phase
- Project update on Desertec’s first reference project
- Feedback from Hassi R’Mel & Kuraymat almost one year on from completion: What have governments and industry learnt?
- Restoration of investor confidence following the Arab Spring: who is willing to take part in the market?
- Opportunities following the decline of Europe’s FiTs and the escalating debt crisis
- The movement of regional firms into project development and construction
- Burgeoning manufacturing capabilities following on from Cevital’s large scale production facilities
The most senior level congress in the region: 35% C-Level Attendance in 2011
2011 represented an intense 3 days of networking, private meetings, panel sessions and workshops. With over a third of attendees being of C-Level, the congress established its place on the map as the most senior level business to business and government meeting in the region.
The conference will be simultaneously translated in English and French
La conférence sera traduite simultanément en anglais et en français