Culture, not Crisis!
Innovative Summer School in Greece for Artists, Arts Managers and Students. International experts and artists discuss the changes and possibilities of Arts Management in the middle of the economic crisis in Greece.
The 3rd Summer School of the University of Applied Sciences, FH Kufstein, represents a networking program for international Arts Managers and is focused on new ways to turn the current situation into a positive challenge.
The focus is on new authentic networks in the field of culture and as well on sustainable concepts beyond the logic of a leveling kind of globalization. International experts from the field will discuss current projects and scientific discourse, in the tradition of ancient symposia.
Expected Speakers are (Selection):
• Prof. Dr. Birgit Mandel, Professor for Cultural Management and Cultural Education, University of Hildesheim, Germany
• Dr. Anna-Maija Mertens, Head of the Finnish Institute Germany, Berlin, Germany
• Karola Teschler, Chairwoman of European ARTISTS e.V., Velbert, Germany
• Prof. Dr. Oliver Scheytt, former Managing Director of the European Capital of Culture Ruhr 2010, CEO of KULTUREXPERTEN Dr. Scheytt GmbH, Essen, Germany
• Manolis Manousakis, Composer/Sound Artist, Medea Electronique, Athens, Greece
• Ektor Tsatsoulis, BSc, MRes, Executive Manager of Pafos 2017 ECoC-Candidate City, Pafos, Cyprus
- Language: English
- Target Groups: graduate students of arts management, cultural studies, event management, tourism management, political sciences and heritage management; interested students of other fields are welcome
- Price: 490,00 Euro
(including: conference fee, conference papers, accommodation (shared rooms), breakfast, dinner, travel costs during seminar, entrance fees)
(excluding: travelling expenses for arrival and departure, optional excursions)
- Arrival and Departure are on own arrangements.
There are still places left.
Day Tickets are available for students and people located in Greece: 50 Euro per day
For further information and registration please contact:
Ms. Angela Scalet, Project Management Summer School, summerschool(at)kufstein.ac.at