The 2nd edition of the “ICT for Language Learning” conference has the aim to promote and share good practice and transnational cooperation in the field of the application of ICT to language learning and training.
The conference is also an excellent opportunity for the presentation of previous and current language learning projects funded by the European Commission and by other sources.
The conference focuses on the following topics:
* Innovative language teaching and learning methodologies
* Languages for business and vocational purposes
* ICT based language teaching solutions
* Integrating e-learning in classroom based language teaching
* Collaborative language learning
Please note that this is by no means an exhaustive list and other topics will also be considered.