“we.CONECT made it discussable how different industries in Europe can or will deal with energy efficiency in the future.“
Jan van Deun, Sr. Manager Facility Maintenance & Energy at Janssen Pharmaceutica
ener.CON Europe 2013 connects managing directors and leading managers from all over the globe in Berlin
Register today for ener.CON 2013 and safe your SUPER EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT!
Theener.CON Europeleading conference for energy efficiency energy savings in plants & facilities for asset & energy intensive industries enters the next round in 2013. From the 25thto the 26thFebruary managing directors and leading managers will have the chance to attend the high valued and modern style conference that was rated a 1,7 by 81% of the participants.
- More than 90 participants from over 60 companies
- 25 extraordinary sessions from companies from Germany, Belgium, Switzerland, Denmark, The Netherlands, Hungary, Italy and the United States
- 4World Cafés, 3Challenge your Peers Round Tables, a wonderful Day 1 Dinner and a eventfulIcebreaker Sessionthe eve before the start of the conference
- The Primary PartnerSIEMENSas well as leading business partners e.g.ABB Consulting , OSRAM AG,Emerson Process Management GmbH & Co. OHG,Endress+Hauser Messtechnik GmbH+Co. KG,DNV Belgium NV,Bilfinger Berger Industrial Services GmbH presented cutting-edge product-solutions, management strategies and outstanding technologies.
What can you expect 2013?
- More than20 Speakersfrom world leading companies e.g. Global Climate Change Science Program Leader, ExxonMobil Corporate Strategic Research / USA,Engineering Advisor, EOR Technologies, Total Petrochemcials / France, Manager of Global Energy Efficiency, Alcoa / USAare already invited.
- Ice Breaker, several approved interactive roundtables as part of a World Café and case studies of well-known companies to provide participants an overview of strategies, best practices and solutions.
Main Topics will be e.g.:
- Increasing energy efficiency through systematic energy management in asset intensive industries
- Energy Management Models and Systems, Manufacturing Execution Systems, Tools and Technologies for Energy Efficiency
- Cogeneration techniques in incineration plants
Become a valued Business Partner atener.CON Europe 2013!
Check out if you fit theparticipant profileand register for Globalener.CON 2013!
Get more details on we.CONECT conferences and watch ourexplainer video!
Safe yourSUPER EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTand register yourself today!