This conference will provide an interactive forum where Business Analysts can meet, discuss and debate the competencies needed to rise to the challenges faced by their organisations today and in the future. The focus for this year’s conference is on excellence in business analysis practice and how business analysis relates to other roles essential to business improvement. Conference highlights include:
· Delegates can choose from 13 pre-conference workshops and 4 conference tracks:
· BA Fundamentals - This track is aimed at Business Analysts who wish to develop their knowledge and skills on some of the key aspects of business analysis
· BA in Projects - This track will explore the positive contributions made by business analysis to the success of change initiatives.
· The Consultant BA – This track is aimed at experienced Business Analysts who may be in a senior role and wish to extend their knowledge and skills.
· BA and Beyond - This track is aimed at Business Analysts who wish to extend their knowledge and awareness of the relationship between business analysis and other disciplines.
·Keynotes include: Tony Buzan, Mind Maps for Business |Ben Goldacre, Bad Science |David Clarke, Chief Executive, BCS | Christine Ashton, CIO, BG Group plc
· Learn from the successes and challenges of other organisations. Case studies and contributors include American Express, British Gas, Centrica, Ernst & Young, GlaxoSmithKline, IBM, ITV, John Lewis, Lloyds Banking Group, NFU Mutual, BG Group, Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea, Shell Nigeria, Skandia/Old Mutual, Specsavers, Syngenta, Totaljobs Group, UK Government, Virgin Media and Waitrose.
· IIBA Membership Discounts : 15% discount to all IIBA UK Chapter members or 10% discount to all other IIBA members
Radisson Blu Portman
22 Portman St, City of Westminster, London W1H 7BJ, UK
Map and closest hotels to venue - 22 Portman St, City of Westminster, London W1H 7BJ, UK
IRM UK Strategic IT Training Ltd
1st Floor, Park Farm House, Ducks Hill Road, Northwood, HA6 2NP London
Joined on 20 Oct 2009
3 active events
124 all time events
IRM UK are specialists in strategic IT training for IT & business professionals and managers. Our carefully selected presenters have superior technical knowledge, teaching skills and a wide range of practical business experience. They are some of the most influential technologists, methodologist... read more