The main theme of the symposium is ‘Plants in hydrosystems: from functional ecology to weed research’. The symposium holds:
- 13th EWRS International Symposium on Aquatic Plants
- 2nd SIL International Workshop of Working Group on Macrophytes
The following sessions are planned:
- Biology, ecology and distribution of aquatic plants,
- Aquatic plants in biomonitoring,
- Nature conservation of aquatic and riparian vegetation,
- Management of aquatic vegetation and side effects,
- Invasive plants and their ecological effects,
- Environmental management in relation to aquatic plant cover,
- Aquatic vegetation and environmental relationships,
- Hydrobotanical systems in waste water treatment.
We encourage any proposal of new topics and sessions. Please contact the symposium organizers.