Our research showed that E&P data management has been a huge area of concern for the industry and the workshop aims to identify, explore and address the critical issues in the E & P data management.
All the major E&P operations generate a flood of data and companies are struggling to study and interpret that data, hence not being able to exploit fully the investment on their IT infrastructure. Global E and P Data and Knowledge Management 2012 will provide the platform for professionals involved with the IT infrastructure and a wide spectrum of E&P applications.
You cannot miss the Global E&P Data and Knowledge Management 2012 if you wish to:
- Learn to Maximize your return on investment of IT infrastructure and wide spectrum of E & P Applications
- Brainstorm with your industry peers and solution providers on the best practices applied at their organizations
- Benchmark your data management and analysis structure
- Improve integration of E&P Data Operations and Human Capital
- Learn to involve every relevant stakeholder throughout the entire IT infrastructure
To ensure optimal data quality, a paradigm shift in data management philosophy is required that emphasizes access to quality data and the involvement of data value owners over the entire IT infrastructure
If you are at the forefront of Data Management at your organization, this is your chance to be a leader in the industry and benchmark your standard practices with other prominent organizations.
Call For Papers Is Now Open!
FOR FURTHER INQUIRIES CONTACT:
T: + 971 4 884 1110 ext. 130
FOR MEDIA INQUIRIES CONTACT:
T: +971 4 884 1110 ext. 116