Opportunity and strategy for NOCs and their partners
World National Oil Companies Congress is the premier conference for C-level executives from NOCs and their industry partners. It is about strategy, innovation and the partnerships that need to be nurtured and formed to drive the industry forward.
In June 2012, the 6th annual World National Oil Companies Congress will attract over 450 delegates from more than 22 countries. It is an exclusive CxO level, interactive conference experience, bringing together over top level NOC executives with IOC and Independent oil and gas operator executives from around the world.
Renewed, revived and reinvented programme
* New partnership models for the 21st century
* How to maximise the benefits from partnerships and strategic alliances
* Creating successful cross-border partnerships and JVs
* Understanding oil supply and demand uncertainties and the outlook for the industry
* Rising to the challenge of frontier E&P: Deepwater, Arctic and Oil Sands, Shale, Subsalt
* Improving production capacity and optimising recovery
* Financing, M&A and new strategies to tackle NOC financial challenges
* And much more!
The 2012 programme and speaker line up will be posted online once they are confirmed.