As CEE exchanges and regional markets continue to grow, the structured products industry has shown positive developments over the past 12 months. Polish products have performed well backed by high zloty (PLN) rates. With interest rates at historic lows across Europe, structured products are becoming increasingly attractive, providing alternative investment solutions for consumers, often mitigating risk to enable a higher chance of return.
Our 3rd Annual Poland & CEE Structured Products 2012 conference will provide the most up to date developments and challenges in this increasingly important sector. Catering to networking, participants have the opportunity to further their horizons by meeting and influencing key figures.
The event will be co-hosted by Warsaw Stock Exchange and will deliver educational and networking opportunities for distributors and advisors in the retail and private banking; asset management, pension and insurance companies; family offices, investment banks, exchanges, indices, data and technology providers.
Key topics to be discussed:
- Legislation and Regulatory review
- Structuring profitable products
- Understanding client attitudes, needs and expectations
- Listed products and using exchanges
- Maximising returns and communicating risks
- Blurring roles and responsibilities
- The role of structured products in investment portfolios
- Enhancing the seller’s relationship with the end user
Whether you’re looking to enhance your presence in the CEE market, structuring products for OTC or distribution to retailers, involved in risk assessment and pricing or simply looking to learn about the CEE market, this event will exceed all your requirements.