Join SMi at their 7th annual Pharmaceutical Portfolio & Lifecycle Management that will address the challenges associated with obtaining an optimal portfolio of projects. Senior level industry executives will discuss key strategies and management approaches essential to effective portfolio and lifecycle management.
8 Reasons to attend include:
• Gain knowledge of how to successfully combine and implement multiple projects
• Examine ideas for Lifecycle management of the portfolio
• Measure portfolio value and risk
• Evaluate LCM-making the most of every brand!
• Assess early stage strategies and intellectual property
• Determine lifecycle management effectiveness
• Discover the importance of maximizing introduction, growth and maturity phases to increase revenue
• Network with top pharma companies and universities
The Grange Holborn Hotel
Grange Holborn Hotel, 50-56 Southampton Row, London, Greater London WC1B 4AR, UK
Map and closest hotels to venue - Grange Holborn Hotel, 50-56 Southampton Row, London, Greater London WC1B 4AR, UK
SMi Group Ltd.
Great Guildford Business Square, 30 Great Guildford Street,, SE1 0HS London
Joined on 20 Oct 2010
35 active events
119 all time events
SMi have had an established portfolio of Pharmaceutical, Defence, Energy, Finance and PPP/PFI events running since 1993. We are at the forefront of linking businesses with information, organising over 150 Conferences, Workshops and Masterclasses every year. All our events are research driven and hig... read more