ISR is the lynchpin of modern warfare, and the methodology by which it is collected, analysed and disseminated continues to develop as forces encounter new and familiar challenges across air, land and sea in the 21st century.
Against this backdrop, SMi are proud to announce the launch of its inaugural ISR 2012 conference taking place on the 18th and 19th April 2012 in London. Delegates will have the chance to gain insight into key topics including unmanned ISR; persistent ISR; COMINT and SIGINT; ISR interoperability between the Air, Land and Maritime domains and future ISR technology.
For more information please visit our website.
Our expert speaker line-up includes:
- Dr. Mark T. Maybury, Chief Scientist, United States Air Force
- Major General Stephen D. Schmidt, Commander, Airborne Early Warning and Control Force Command, NATO
- Colonel Dean Bushey, A3, USAFE
- Lieutenant Colonel Mircea Boscoianu, Romanian Air Force Academy, Romanian MoD
- Major Tiziano Diamanti, Defence General Staff HQ, Italian Army
- Major General Kenneth Israel (R), LMCO
- Captain John Nankervis, SPAWARSYSCEN Atlantic, US Navy
- Chris Romney, Chief, Requirements and Architecture Branch, NACMA
To view the conference programme or full speaker line-up, visit our website.
PLUS – Don’t miss our two interactive workshops, both held on 17th April...
Current Trends in UAS Training and Simulation
9.00am - 12.30pm
Hosted by: Simlat
Practical ISR Training
1.30pm - 4.50pm
Hosted by: Inzpire
Visit our website
Or contact Teri Arri: +44 (0)20 7827 6162
SMi Group offers direct access to key decision makers in this sector through tailored sponsorship and exhibitor packages
For details contact Fiona Punter: +44 (0) 20 7827 6098