6.15pm Networking with Confidence Workshop
Hilton Grosvenor Hotel, Grosvenor Street, Edinburgh, EH12 5EF
Networking can be highly beneficial for making contacts and building business but the art of networking does not come naturally to many of us who often feel uneasy about meeting people for the sake of securing contacts.
The course will introduce delegates to fundamental aspects of communication and the benefits of networking. Introducing typical networking scenarios, this interactive workshop gives attendees the opportunity to understand what is expected at networking events, how to build rapport with new contacts, how and when to follow up contacts and how to be yourself while building your business. Delegates will have the opportunity to network with one another during the workshop.
- To provide delegates with the understanding of the benefits of networking
- To provide delegates with the understanding of what makes an effective networker
- To enable delegates to understand their current skills and how to use these for maximum advantage
- To enable delegates to get to grips with selling their companies/themselves and understanding the elevator pitch and when it can be used
- To introduce delegates to various networking environments and the varying communication dynamics
- To introduce delegates to the art of building rapport for relationship building
- To offer delegates the chance to network amongst themselves giving them experience and confidence of a structured networking situation