The Intensive Seminar on the European Union - Advanced Programme is a two-week training course providing professionals with in-depth knowledge and practical skills on EU decision-making and policies. With a focus on latest developments and practice-oriented insights, the seminar aims to improve participants’ professional skills and performance when working on EU affairs.
Each year, a group of fifty to seventy highly motivated professionals from all over the world representing the public and private sectors, civil society and academia participate in the Intensive Seminar to improve their EU knowledge and skills.
The programme offers an intensive and practice-oriented learning experience in a truly European environment offering you the possibility to:
- improve, extend and update your knowledge and understanding of the EU with the in-depth analysis offered in a series of sessions on EU policies.
- strengthen your professional skills through exercises in managing the information flow in EU affairs, communication, negotiation and lobbying practice.
- experience ‘Brussels’ during and after the sessions with EU practitioners and visits to the EU institutions.
- enjoy a unique opportunity to debate the EU and extend your personal and professional network with participants of over 30 different nationalities.
- benefit from the College’s European Documentation Centre and Library, one of the world’s largest repositories of EU information materials.